Exercise for weightloss
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Exercise for weightloss

This is my new method and it's working really well for me! I find that by exercising in the mornings I don't want to eat rubbish all day because I don't want to undo my hard work. In 4 weeks I've lost I've 1 stone! I'm also a dress size smaller, sleeping better and much more toned and far fitter!

I'm doing couch 2 5k runs on Monday, Weds and Thursday. I swim 40 lengths on a Tues and do a Zumba class on a Wednesday. I never thought I would enjoy exercising but I've got the bug! I even considered going for a run yesterday on one of my rest days!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maisiemog View Post
    This is my new method and it's working really well for me! I find that by exercising in the mornings I don't want to eat rubbish all day because I don't want to undo my hard work. In 4 weeks I've lost I've 1 stone! I'm also a dress size smaller, sleeping better and much more toned and far fitter!

I'm doing couch 2 5k runs on Monday, Weds and Thursday. I swim 40 lengths on a Tues and do a Zumba class on a Wednesday. I never thought I would enjoy exercising but I've got the bug! I even considered going for a run yesterday on one of my rest days!

Well done to you! I love the feeling I get after a hard workout, although I hate running and mainly cardio based stuff... I love circuit training and weight training!

I think once you find "your thing" you have got it nailed and it becomes like a hobby, something you look forward to doing instead of something you feel you have to do... like work LOL!

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...well done

I'm terrible for exercising...would love to do it but just never seem to have time or interest frustrating cos I know I would feel loads better if I did!

Keep up the good work xx

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

What's couch running?
    Sweetpea x

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    What's couch running?

It's an NHS initiative to get everyone off the sofa and running a 5k in 9 weeks!!
    http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Page...uch-to-5k.aspx

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I need to move more so rejoined the gym last week and planning on going 3 times a week - mon & wed as soon as I am mindee free - thankfully my dds are older so I no longer need to worry about going out for an hour. With all the running around we do after little ones you'd think we would all be svelte size 8s wouldn't you?!