Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been better but still not good enough. It's Monday again so here goes, a good two days before weigh in tomorrow night
    Debbie

Sept 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been going to Slimming World for last six weeks. I have a lot to lose but so far have lost 1 stone 12.5lbs. Also I have never eaten so much in my life it's great :-)

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the day is here and I lost 7lb. Really not good enough but better than nothing

Hope everyone keeps the good work up and I intend to embark on another course to lose it all when I get back

Bali bound and haaaaaaoy
    Debbie

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox Childcare View Post
    Well the day is here and I lost 7lb. Really not good enough but better than nothing Hope everyone keeps the good work up and I intend to embark on another course to lose it all when I get back Bali bound and haaaaaaoy dde03dde03dde03dde03dde03dde03
    7lb is better than nothing though

Post Thanks / Like

7lbs is half a stone, that's really good congratulations and enjoy the holiday! So jealous, grey skies here today x

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

How's everyone else getting on? I've got weigh in tonight but not holding my breath - stood on the scales earlier and I've put on 3.5lb! Only lost 0.5lb last week which I expected due to the 4lb loss the week before. Can't say I've had an overly bad week but not my best - had a bag of jelly sweets on Tuesday and some Ben & Jerry's yesterday...oops! But..I did start doing the 30 day shred on Monday so not really expecting to lose anything this week as will be building muscle but I didn't expect to have put on 3.5lb!! I've only put on 3 times and haven't even put on 3.5lb in total so I'm going to be gutted if I have put that much on tonight!!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox Childcare View Post
    Well the day is here and I lost 7lb. Really not good enough but better than nothing

Hope everyone keeps the good work up and I intend to embark on another course to lose it all when I get back

Bali bound and haaaaaaoy 

7lbs!!!!!! that's half a stone - that's amazing Chatterbox
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

How is everyone doing??

I need a bit of motivation, my weight loss has come to a bit of a stand still, I haven't put on, which is good, but would like to shift 5lbs before Christmas!!

I'm on the 5:2 diet, and have already lost 2stone, without exercise...but need a bit of extra push! Is anyone else fasting? Do you have any good recipe ideas?? Xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Just found this picture on Pinterest, will stick to fridge I think!
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Likes Goatgirl liked this post
    sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleMarie88 View Post
    How is everyone doing?? I need a bit of motivation, my weight loss has come to a bit of a stand still, I haven't put on, which is good, but would like to shift 5lbs before Christmas!! I'm on the 5:2 diet, and have already lost 2stone, without exercise...but need a bit of extra push! Is anyone else fasting? Do you have any good recipe ideas?? Xxx
    What's 5:2 diet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by munch149 View Post

What's 5:2 diet?
    Its eating normally for 5 days of the week, and then fasting for any two days of your choice, preferably non consecutive days. On these 2 fast days you can only have 500 calories, you can use them how you want, across two meals or a snack and main meal, however you want, but no more than 500!

Its great because your not limited all day everyday. If its a fast day and you are craving a big chocolate bar or cream cake, you can just tell yourself, I will have it tomorrow if I want it! I found myself not tempted to cheat because nothing is off limits on non fast days, and you often find you don't want fatty foods soon enough anyway!

I couldn't speak more highly of it! Aside from weight loss, it has massive health benefits too, reduces cholesterol, blood pressure, and heart related illnesses. Its also meant to make you more alert, and switched on, so to speak! I also suffer from mild IBS which has disappeared, and I used to get horrendous period pains, but that has also stopped!!

I will be fasting now forever! I reached my target goal so just fasted for one day a week to maintain that weight, but with Xmas coming I will go back to two days. Its so flexible!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234