Starting Herbalife on Monday!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Starting Herbalife on Monday!

After months of living in leggings and basically refusing to get on the scales I have finally confronted the truth and am doing something about it!

I used to be around 9.5 to 10 stone, which is where I feel at my healthiest. I have had two children and now find myself at almost 12 stone (I am 5ft 3in - this is not good!!)

A friend of mine has been doing Herbalife and she has seen some amazing results so I am giving it a go.

I looked into the Cambridge Diet but it was far too expensive and intense for what I wanted - I mean, what the heck happens when you start eating real food again!

This sounds far more suited to my needs and is much more reasonably priced.

So watch this space!!!! Eeeeeek. By Christmas I would like to be at least a stone lighter, then I intend to have a week off over Christmas, and back on it!

I am motivated (for now!!!)

xxx
    Last edited by stargazer1; 27-09-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Jan 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodluck I should join you , I so NEED to lose weight

Post Thanks / Like

Is it the same sort of thing as the Cambridge diet?

I sooooo need to lose weight I couldn't do anything like that though

Good luck

Look forward to reading about your progress

Angel xx

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Is it the same sort of thing as the Cambridge diet?

I sooooo need to lose weight I couldn't do anything like that though

Good luck

Look forward to reading about your progress

Angel xx
    Yes its similar to Cambridge but rather than being totally liquid, you replace two meals with shakes, and you have one normal sized meal of whatever you like - she told me you can have chinese, pizza, whatever, just give thought to portion size if you want the best loss. Its massively cheaper too - Cambridge Diet quoted me £42 PER WEEK! This one is £27 per tin, which lasts 3-4 weeks, so a huge difference! x

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

but as you said what will happen once you start eating again? my mother in law did it and lost quite a bit but put it all back on and more in no time.

i'm a great believer that a diet which stop you eating can't be good!!

how about eating lean proteins ie fish chicken and turkey, loads of veg, only brown carb, try to keep away from carb in the evening and not eating processed food.
    try to exercise 3times a week.

i did it last year and i walked with some of the mums from school twice a week and went once to the gym and lost nearly 2 size of trousers.

good luck and i hope you achieve your goals

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    but as you said what will happen once you start eating again? my mother in law did it and lost quite a bit but put it all back on and more in no time.

i'm a great believer that a diet which stop you eating can't be good!!

how about eating lean proteins ie fish chicken and turkey, loads of veg, only brown carb, try to keep away from carb in the evening and not eating processed food.
    try to exercise 3times a week.

i did it last year and i walked with some of the mums from school twice a week and went once to the gym and lost nearly 2 size of trousers.

good luck and i hope you achieve your goals
    At least with Herbalife you have one good, normal meal a day. And your snacks are fruit or other healthy solid options. The lady said to when you reach goal weight, to maintain you substitute just one meal instead of two. Seems far less intense than the Cambridge to me, but only time will tell. I lost 2 and a half stone after my first child on a healthy diet and a ton of exercise, but the biggest problem I find now is the time to exercise. Although I am on the go all the time now, I am not doing anything intense enough to burn huge calories.

Well, I'm going to give it a go and see how I get on. xx