Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Right today is the day

I start Slimming World and stick to it. I did so well the first time I did it,I lost 3 stone of baby weight and not I have put half back on , im a size 14 which is uncomfortable for me

Sooooo I am starting today and WILL stick to it as I am going away in August and will be slimmed down by then.

Please feel free to join me on my mission to be slimmer no matter how much weight we have to lose or which way we do it, im sure we will all do ourselves proud
    Crazy Crackers

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Go for it! I'm back to biggest loser diet today, just back from hols and put back 5lb of the stone and a half i lost before i went, not worried about that but do want to lose another 3st so need to get back to it
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been following the SW plan for 6 weeks now. My willpower is rubbish though but despite this, I have managed to lose little and consistently (9lb so far). I need to lose another 2 stone though .

Good luck, hopefully we'll all be healthier and slimmer in time for the summer

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like

iv'e been doing sw for about 12 wks i had an excellent start that gave me a real boast im now 1 st 5 and a half pounds down ive come unstuck BIGTIME with no wheelpower it's up and left lol....weigh nite tonight and i think ive put on so from tommorrow im back to it ive got another stone and a half to go in my eyes

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I really need to diet, I have never had to diet before and have always eaten very badly
    I am not huge, but too big for my frame and definitely not at all fit and I would like to loose just over a stone, and get fit.
    I have started by getting myself the kinect my shape game/ programme which so far seems good fun and does wear me out!
    I really need help with my diet though, I find being at home I get tempted A LOT!
    I hope to join you in your weight loss journey

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :)
    Post Thanks / Like

I joined ww last week and one week in am loosing weight and not feeling deprived of food I always thought diets had to hurt! This is my first ever diet btw!
    How are you getting on loopyloopy?

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

i lost 3 lbs this week, i cant believe it as i spent the weekend away and didnt exactly watch what i ate