Ofsted Security Token!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ofsted Security Token!

Hi, I've received my ofsted security token today and confused as to where I access it. I've logged into ofsted online but can't see what to do with the OST. I would like to see where my application is up to so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

sorry, I don't know! I know I've used the security token in the past, but I can't remember what for!

this is the online page I use to access Ofsted, https://online.ofsted.gov.uk/OnlineOfsted/Default.aspx there is a 'button' on the left to log in/register

it does say this on the website
    **** Online social care application forms (SC1, SC2 and SC3) will be unavailable from 6pm on the 31st March until Friday 15th May whilst we update systems to capture new legislation coming into force at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. You can continue to make applications in paper form.

Services will be subject to disruption from 3pm on Friday 1st to Monday 4th May while we carry out major system enhancement. We would recommend that you return to the site on Tuesday 5th May for best service. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience ****

If you wish to apply online for the Childcare Register and/or Early Years Register, please read the registration pages for the childcare you wish to provide in the early years and childcare section on the Ofsted website.