Completed CYPOP5 in the Summer ready to get started! Advice and tips please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Completed CYPOP5 in the Summer ready to get started! Advice and tips please

Hello everybody, I completed my CYPOP5 back in the Summer but had a few things going on so I put registration off.

I'm ready to get it started now and would love some tips and advice to get myself ready and organised for registration. I'm excited but a little nervous of the Big O!

I've got my DBS it's on the update system. I need to send of for my partners and my health declaration form. Anything else I should be doing indoors health and safety wise or paperwork?

What folders do you all have and what should I be putting together?

Thanks in advance

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Emma!

I'm pre-reg too. I'm currently waiting for my inspection to be booked (biting nails) so trying my best to get all my paperwork ready. There's a sticky thread at the top of the page about registering which might help. I would recommend start writing your policies now as it is quite time consuming. I've also been picking up toys and resources here and there the past few months but I've seen quite a few people do wait until they know what ages they are taking on.

I'm new to all this too but there lots of lovely helpful and experienced people on here so you've come to the right place!