Pre reg visit immenient
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pre reg visit immenient

Hi,my pre reg visit could be any day now and just wondered if anyone could help me in terms of making sure iv got everything I should have for the visit...if any of you could send me a checklist of what i need I'd be very grateful.
    Ps...still struggling with pre reg visit handbook....

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh me too, which questions are you struggling with?

Post Thanks / Like

im stuck on questions 1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 12, 16, 17, 18 and 20!!!

Registered Childminder since
    Apr,14
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

For my pre reg I had my policies in place (specifically the ones mentioned in the eyfs), I had completed a risk assessment of the rooms I wanted to register (making note of things to be done - such as cupboard locks and stairgates), I had my dbs certificate and first aid certificate to hand too.

The handbook was hard to complete, but well worth while as it really helped when I was asked the questions. Try reviewing the course book and development matters to help answer. You may also have written some policies during the course which will help (safeguarding may help with the keeping children safe around visitors and on outings etc)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm struggling with the first one the others I just look at the questions and answer them on how I would deal with it in my setting.x

Post Thanks / Like

Well iv got my visit Tuesday and really looking forward to it...she asked me to think of activities for a 15 month old that cover each of the 7 areas of learning and development..such as communication lang could be books,understanding of the world could be role play area with different dressing up clothes and books from different cultures.physical could be rolling a ball or pushing himself/herself on a bike or building blocks making towers...that could also cover mathematics in terms of shapes and colours and also using shape sorters...literacy could cover letters of the alphabet or flash cards.PSE could cover...feeling books,sensory basket with sponges,flannels..teaching to wash faces,brush hair etc.and I'm stuck on the last two xx