Ey2 and eyc forms and medical help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ey2 and eyc forms and medical help

Hi finally got mine a hubby's dbs back and now need to do my eyc and hubby's ey2 form but how? I tried Ofsted online but I have lost my password and user Id so won't let me access it. Also, do I have to download a special medical form for my medical check up. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

I, have had to re register but have half filled in my eyc form but it is frying my brain and can't get my head round some questions. While on the phone to Ofsted he said I need to sign in to the dbs update service within 19 days, otherwise my registration will be delayed and I will have to do it again. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do as he wasn't very clear and I'm past 19 days. Any idea what his talking about?

Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't signed up to the DBS update service and the 19 days have past then you have to do your DBS again. Unfortunately I had that argument with ofsted and Dbs yesterday as my has past but my husbands hasn't both there is nothing they will do just have to suck it up and reapply unfortunately

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently the DBS update service only became mandatory on 1st September so there are a few ppl getting caught out

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I got caught out too :-(