help struggling with ofsted application
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help struggling with ofsted application

Ok so ive filled in my eyc application form.
    I logged out of my gg account, my husband created an account to fill in his ey2 application. Hes done this but I cant link the 2 together! On his form its asking for my application id but I dont know what this is or where to find it.
    Can anyone help please

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kidston View Post
    Ok so ive filled in my eyc application form. I logged out of my gg account, my husband created an account to fill in his ey2 application. Hes done this but I cant link the 2 together! On his form its asking for my application id but I dont know what this is or where to find it. Can anyone help please
    I had the same problem - On your EYC application there is a tab for you to click to generate an email to your Husband which will provide him with the application reference xx

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much! 2hours ive been trying to do it and with that its now all sorted and sent off! Now the next waiting game

4. Likes TabbyTuTu liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kidston View Post
    Thank you so much! 2hours ive been trying to do it and with that its now all sorted and sent off! Now the next waiting game
    I was the same going round in circles with it and someone on here helped me out

Good luck with your application xx