Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ahh pre reg visit tommorow!

Ofsted man just phoned and asked to come tommorow afternoon. wasnt expecting it to be soon. i thought it would be a few days. I still need to do my fire plan make sure my house is in order and email the inspector the pre reg booklet which i havent finished

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i had my pre reg back in feb and the person conducting the inspection was being assessed by the top dogs at ofsted so i had 2 people and probably a more throughough inspection lol.

She checked my policies and wording, safety of my home and risk assessments as well as asking me questions like if there was a fire how would you evacuate, if there was a medical emergency with one of the children, what would you do and if you thought a child in your care was in danger or being abused by a 3rd party what would you do.

If youre not entirely ready with everything in your home and you still need to buy things and put things into place just write a "to do list" and show her that.

Its not all that bad really, she was here about 3 hours so not too long, good luck with your pre reg

June11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Are you up and running with your business now?