Registration application is stumping me.....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registration application is stumping me.....

Having completed all the necessary courses i have recently left my job in order to set up my business (also because our own childcare needs changed and i am now able to be here for my own children). I have been getting things together and fixing up some things in the house that werent ideal for minding. My policies and procedures and forms are all done but I have to say that out of all of this i am finding the application form the most difficult part.
    I have always worked in places for longer periods of time i havent flitted from place to place so there is only about 6 places on my list, but many of the places i have worked in the past have since closed down or changed hands and i have no contact details for them. One of these roles has been childcare based and i have got the contact details for that and have already asked if they would provide a reference which they are happy to do so but - what do i put for all the others?

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you asking about who can supply a reference for the application? A character reference does not need to be associated with childcare jobs- many of us came into CMing with no experience in childcare at all. It can be an old friend, neighbour, friend of the family etc- someone who can say you are of good and trustworthy character.

Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum,
    Try not to worry ; you just put those places down and their addresses at the time. We’ve all had places we’ve worked in the past which aren’t there any more.
    Good luck , hope the whole reg process goes smoothly for you

Post Thanks / Like

great , i will add where they used to be,

thank you to you both i really appreciate you responding, xx