EYFS PACK?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: EYFS PACK?

Post Thanks / Like

Default EYFS PACK?

Hiya, I Wonder if anyone can help I am due my registration inspection any day now but When I read the preparing for your registration visit booklet I read that I am suppose to have an EYFS pack it has a Cd rom in that's meant to be important and it gives a number to call to order one but the number does not work? Does anyone know about this? Or where I can order one? Thank you

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This sounds like out of date information- or something local from your local authority? There has not been an official CD ROM for many years. Is there an Ofsted document reference on the document you are referring too, or a date?

The EYFS is a single document, published April 2017:
    Early years (under 5s) foundation stage framework (EYFS) - GOV.UK

'Early Years Outcomes' is NOT statutory but inspectors use it as reference so it is useful to use too:
    http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/wp...s_Outcomes.pdf

These are the main documents you need.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, i read it in the 'Early years register: preparing for your registration visit' booklet. Which is a guide of questions the inspector may ask during the inspection. Maybe I have downloaded an old one as this one does not have a published date on but I previously had one the last time I registered in 2013 but there was a lot less questions in it and was published 2012 so I thought that was the old one. Never mind as long as I do not need the pack I'm as ready as I can be lol

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sam04 View Post
    Thank you, i read it in the 'Early years register: preparing for your registration visit' booklet. Which is a guide of questions the inspector may ask during the inspection. Maybe I have downloaded an old one as this one does not have a published date on but I previously had one the last time I registered in 2013 but there was a lot less questions in it and was published 2012 so I thought that was the old one. Never mind as long as I do not need the pack I'm as ready as I can be lol
    Here it says 'Early years register: preparing for your registration visit' booklet was replaced by this:

Become a registered early years or childcare provider in England - GOV.UK