Had my pre reg!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Had my pre reg!!!

So after four hours of questions and safety checks she finally said at the end 'I'm happy to recommend you to ofsted' was so in tense but I took notes myself if there was anything I was un sure of what she asked me and she liked that. Now awaiting my certificate then I can get advertising!!!!
    Thank you to everyone who has helped and replied back to my threads, I'm going to be using this forum a lot, I love it!! Xxxx

2. Likes moggy, BallyH liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's great news! Well done

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Katiehappyhouse View Post
    So after four hours of questions and safety checks she finally said at the end 'I'm happy to recommend you to ofsted' was so in tense but I took notes myself if there was anything I was un sure of what she asked me and she liked that. Now awaiting my certificate then I can get advertising!!!!
    Thank you to everyone who has helped and replied back to my threads, I'm going to be using this forum a lot, I love it!! Xxxx
    Well done you
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Jolly good. Well done you.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done!!! I am waiting for my visit! How long after applying to ofsted did you get your visit? Does the certificate take some time? xx

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soper757 View Post
    Well done!!! I am waiting for my visit! How long after applying to ofsted did you get your visit? Does the certificate take some time? xx
    I can't recall exactly, but I think it was about 6 months from application to registration. At the time, that was considered a long time. It was down to a delay with Mrs Bunyip's paperwork at the social services department of my previous local authority.

However, that was then and this is now. You'd be better served with an answer from someone who has registered very recently.

Hollyhock Guest

Default pre-reg yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    I can't recall exactly, but I think it was about 6 months from application to registration. At the time, that was considered a long time. It was down to a delay with Mrs Bunyip's paperwork at the social services department of my previous local authority.

However, that was then and this is now. You'd be better served with an answer from someone who has registered very recently.
    I've also had my pre-registration visit now, finally, yesterday! It only took two hours, and I was really surprised when the lady said that I'd be able to take on six children, considering that they'd also be moving about in the kitchen and the hallway...I had measured all my furniture and found I could have four at the most.
    I am soooo relieved!
    Thank you all so much for being super helpful throughout the process, it's been a great support.
    Best regards!