demonstrating how to plan and deliver the educational programme?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Hollyhock Guest

Default demonstrating how to plan and deliver the educational programme?

Hello there,

I am waiting for the inspector to call and arrange a date for the pre-registration visit, and am just reading through the registration handbook.
    I wondered if anyone could perhaps share with me how best to "demonstrate how I am going to plan and deliver the educational programme across the areas of learning and development"?
    Can I say that, based on the all-about-me-document (including parent's comments about the development in the prime areas so far) and the Early Years Outcomes guidance, and also on the child's current interests, I write up the PLODS, using Neville's super useful document. I have also written up a sheet that shows how my resources are linked to the seven areas. Would that and the PLODS be sufficient for the purpose, or am I missing something more?
    I'd be very grateful for your advice!

2. Likes sarah707 liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

yes your educational programme is the way you intend planning the children's days so they learn and develop well...

Your daily routines - your continuous provision (toys and games) - how you enhance things for the individual child - how you develop children's interests ...

Try not to over-think it! It's what you will do every day

Hollyhock Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    yes your educational programme is the way you intend planning the children's days so they learn and develop well...

Your daily routines - your continuous provision (toys and games) - how you enhance things for the individual child - how you develop children's interests ...

Try not to over-think it! It's what you will do every day
    Thank you Sarah,
    for the quick reply! And my apologies - the cursor keeps snipping away words I've written (in this case your first name, I just saw) without me noticing...