Marriage certificate
    Recent Bills with my name and address on x2
    1st aid certificate
    Childminding certificate
    Any other childcare qualifications
    Dbs for everyone over 16
    Mot
    All of the above I put in a ring binder in seperate wallets so easy to get

She said she would ask me questions on welfare and safeguarding, learning and development. Also wanted to know my previous employment history where and how long for

Activities for a 1 year old and a 4 year old ( I printed off the pre reg book and completed all the questions )

In another folder I put ALL of my policies , consent forms two year check and other assessments, parent leaflets,
    She read through safeguarding policies looked at how I would track the children looked at observation sheets, Risk
    assessment
    Showed her the house only thing she picked up on is not having a window restrictor for upstairs but was happy that I had a key for the window any way and I had ran out of safety glass film for my glass doors on my cupboard upstairs also
    Asked how I would check children upstairs when we would go outside what meals would I give them where children would sleep if my cat had upto date injections
    Asked if I was supplying overnight care and if I was going to use the car
    I didn't have any insurances in place this was ok
    Fill in pre reg booklet as she asked most of the questions in there
    She was a lovely friendly lady who also offered advice on what other items to download of the ofsted site and generally gave advice she was at my house for about 3 1/2 hours but we also had general chats I between !!!
    Hope this helps anybody else going through it
    Last edited by Sez1980; 05-03-2016 at 09:17 AM.