waiting for the call
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default waiting for the call

Hi all first post on here but wanted to get to know others in the same boat. I sent my application of a couple of weeks ago and recived invoice for applicant fee and my references have been recieved and returned so shouldnt be long now till i get the call. Already had health book sent to drs and dbs back before i sent the application in. Now to figure out what i nees. Iv been prepared and organised policies some risk assessments, my menu fees all my forms for registering children and accident and medication records etc. Just working my way through pre reg booklet. Im sure ill have forgotten something major though

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum and to the world of childminding

Work through your booklet and if there's anything you're not sure of, rest assured you won't be on your own. Chances are the question will have been asked before
    The search facility is a useful tool to find previous posts, and no doubt that will raise more questions than answers, so don't be shy about asking about anything you're not sure of.

Good luck with your pre reg

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I'm new too :-)

Can I ask what is the pre reg booklet? How can i get hold of one please?

Thanks
    Jenny

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I have my meeting with the local authority early years person 2 weeks today amd have completed book my mind went blank for a few days in simple questions like benefits to outside play. Just got the planning eyfs question left as although iv worked in nurseries for years never had to plan for a baby so have left that one till the weekend. The booklet is called early ywars registerreparing for your registration visit. It must be on the ofsted website but i found it in here. Let me know ifyou cant find it and i can send you it. Where you at woth your application