STATUTORY HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE......IM STUCK PLEASE HELP
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default STATUTORY HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE......IM STUCK PLEASE HELP

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ....THE QUESTION SPECIFY THE AGE RANGES AND NUMBER OF CHILDREN THE PROVISION WILL CARE FOR.

WHAT SHOULD I PUT BEFORE SENDING TO THE DOCTOR...I UNDERSTAND ITS 6 CHILDREN BUT WHAT IS THE BREAKDOWN....SORRY TO BE THICK ON THIS ONE

Post Thanks / Like

Good question! I didn't even notice that!
    Anyone?
    Tia x

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 15
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I was concerned in relation to that question, it is hypothetical. I replied with an ideal situation. I think as long as you're not dishonest then they shouldn't have a problem with it. It's in regard to your health, so think of that when you give a number? That's what I did and Ofsted seemed to be okay with it. (But don't hold me to any of this, haha)

4. Likes Rarara liked this post