Organised?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Organised?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Organised?

Hi, does anyone have some kind of form or planner for enquiries ? I'm getting myself confused with enquiries and ages etc and I'm trying to keep track of spaces I have for the different ages.
    I am jotting then down on a notepad but would prefer some kind of planner or something. Anyone have anything like that?

Thank you
    Wendz

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hello!

I have created a planning grid! it has the days down one side, and spaces for children across the top. I have colour coded it, so when I fill it in, 0-5s are red, 5-7s are blue and over 8's are green. I also block off the spaces my own children fill! depending upon when a child arrives, I put them in that box and all other boxes until they go! it works for me, I hope it makes sense for you! I do one for each term, and I also have a holiday plan! it means I can look at each term and know where I am ( or not! )

I have hopefully attached it!

also to say that I have a notebook and write down any enquiry with name of person contacting me, contact details, age of child ( and usually name! ) what hours/days required. I date it, and write down if I responded by phone/email/text. and then if a parent visited me, and if I offered a place.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by loocyloo; 11-04-2015 at 11:02 AM.

3. Likes greenfaerie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    hello! I have created a planning grid! it has the days down one side, and spaces for children across the top. I have colour coded it, so when I fill it in, 0-5s are red, 5-7s are blue and over 8's are green. I also block off the spaces my own children fill! depending upon when a child arrives, I put them in that box and all other boxes until they go! it works for me, I hope it makes sense for you! I do one for each term, and I also have a holiday plan! it means I can look at each term and know where I am ( or not! ) I have hopefully attached it!
    Awww that sounds perfect, can't see an attachment though 😔
    Xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Oooooo that sounds perfect and just what I'm looking for and need lol!
    How do you open attachments on here, I can see a paper clip but can't see how I get to it 😔.
    Thank you for that though - very helpful
    Wendzx

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

According to this you should be able to download attachments now

Red, Amber, Green - Membership Ranks explained

Mar 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    hello!

I have created a planning grid! it has the days down one side, and spaces for children across the top. I have colour coded it, so when I fill it in, 0-5s are red, 5-7s are blue and over 8's are green. I also block off the spaces my own children fill! depending upon when a child arrives, I put them in that box and all other boxes until they go! it works for me, I hope it makes sense for you! I do one for each term, and I also have a holiday plan! it means I can look at each term and know where I am ( or not! )

I have hopefully attached it!

also to say that I have a notebook and write down any enquiry with name of person contacting me, contact details, age of child ( and usually name! ) what hours/days required. I date it, and write down if I responded by phone/email/text. and then if a parent visited me, and if I offered a place.
    Ooh! Thanks for that! I'm sure if my business ever gets started I could find this really useful. Thanks for sharing, I much prefer to have everything on paper rather than trying to hold things in my head.