Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Crumpet54

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crumpet54

Hi I tried to reply to your message but your message box is full could you delete some and I'll try again? X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJ35 View Post
    Hi I tried to reply to your message but your message box is full could you delete some and I'll try again? X
    hi!
    yes I've just deleted my messages, I only had one other message there so not sure how/why inbox is full? ?

ive had a response from early years, they've said the next course is Feb 2015, runs for 12 evenings and 3 Saturdays, feel a bit of a downer now my maternity leave will finsh feb/March (but then I can take my holiday which will be about a months worth) which may mean having to be out of work for a while (I really don't want to return to my current job)

they've said in the application form that I need to work out my start up expenses which I think I will struggle with -where to start! !??
    I realise I am waffling now!

Post Thanks / Like

hi just a quick question- do I have to go through the council to do the course or is there any other way ie through pacey? or is this a no no? its just that Im thinking rather than waiting until feb to start with council? what do you think? thanks

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet54 View Post
    hi just a quick question- do I have to go through the council to do the course or is there any other way ie through pacey? or is this a no no? its just that Im thinking rather than waiting until feb to start with council? what do you think? thanks
    Hi I've cleared my inbox now so any messages should come through.
    You will need to wait and go through the council
    Sorry just a quick message lol, pm me if you need to x