Finally have my pre-reg visit :)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally have my pre-reg visit :)

Haven't been on for a while but I have my visit on Friday, so excited but so nervous.
    Any tips or advise would be great thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littlepumpkins View Post
    Haven't been on for a while but I have my visit on Friday, so excited but so nervous. Any tips or advise would be great thanks x
    Yay I'm glad you've finally got your visit arranged!

Don't stress about it. Mine was last month and I was so nervous and got no sleep the night before, but the Lady was lovely and really put me at ease.

Just make sure you've got all your Policies and Procedures, risk assessments, permission forms to show her. My Inspector liked how I had all my Posters prepared (Ofsted poster, Welcome Poster, Hand-washing...)

And just make sure you've completed the 'Preparing for your registration visit' booklet - you can refer to this during the visit

Good luck and let us know how it goes xx

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help but be nervous Hun lol

I'm running around today making sure all the final bits are done and gona get up at 5am tomorrow to give everything the once over.

She is coming at 9.15am but I'm being prepared for an early visit x