Government Gateway user ID?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Government Gateway user ID?

I registered for my GG account on Sunday afternoon, from what it said on the reg page "Remember your password for when you recieve your user ID" or something to that affect, I was expecting something to be emailed to me. But I haven't recieved anything yet. So, am I being really dense or is it there end?

july 14
    Non childminder member
    newly registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I did this gateway thingy a few weeks ago I got an email confirmation then a week later I got a letter to say I'll receive my activation code in 7-10 days which I did then once I activated it I got another to say I was set up for sled assessment have you checked your junk box hope you get sorted Helen x

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't recieved an email at all, was given a code straight away but no user ID!! The website did say they were doing works last weekend but that it shouldn't cause any problems :-/

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Eurgh sorry, silly woman! The code I was given was my ID! I thought it was something else. Sorry and thank you!