First parent due to visit in 15 mins...any advice
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default First parent due to visit in 15 mins...any advice

Cleaned, scrubbed, tidied, toys out in garden policies 95% ready???agh take cover

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danemi1 View Post
    Cleaned, scrubbed, tidied, toys out in garden policies 95% ready???agh take cover
    Good luck I'm sure you'll do great and just remember you're interviewing them too do they should also be nervous. Relax you're in your comfort zone and can always "make a drink" if you get flustered xx

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank u for the support love. She is starting with me in Sept....yay! Today I took one for a Wednesday in oct...so it's starting to build a little....yay!

Mar 14
    Non childminder member
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay I got my 1st today the mum came a few weeks ago but wanted to come with dad today ( he wasn't that fussed), so we have set a date for contract signing and settling in, I need to enjoy these summer holidays now sept will be busy

5. Likes danemi1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by covgalxxx View Post
    Yay I got my 1st today the mum came a few weeks ago but wanted to come with dad today ( he wasn't that fussed), so we have set a date for contract signing and settling in, I need to enjoy these summer holidays now sept will be busy
    Well done! xx