Adress to send Health Declaration?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Adress to send Health Declaration?

I applied to Ofsted on Sat, do I now send my health declaration if so what is the address? Thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littlepumpkins View Post
    I applied to Ofsted on Sat, do I now send my health declaration if so what is the address? Thanks x
    You will get a letter in the post from Ofsted shortly (mine came within a week of applying) with the Health Declaration booklet and a pre-paid envelope to return it in xx

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE="Vikki5531;1370177"] You will get a letter in the post from Ofsted shortly (mine came within a week of applying) with the Health Declaration booklet and a pre-paid envelope to return it

Thank you Hun, ur a star, u can answer all my questions xx

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh :-/ I printed my health declaration from the link in one of the pinned posts (Registering as a Childminder) It was on the list before the actual applying to ofsted part so I wasn't aware that ofsted send you out one? I was just going to get the address and take it down to PO (To check weight for stamp) before giving it to my GP this afternoon :-/

EDIT: Is it the Piccadilly Gate address? Or should I just apply to ofsted and wait for them to send a copy with SAE?
    Last edited by TabbyTuTu; 15-07-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I printed mine too and have it all filled out waiting, want to send it now but don't know the address and I may need a ref number? X