Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Registration process

Hi Everyone

Can someone tell me what forms I have to complete and send off first before doing any training.

There are so many of them that I'm confused what to complete first and post.

* I have the fire risk form which is to be sent to the Fire nd Rescue centre - in Glasgow

* The Registration form for the Inspectorate which has to include a plan of my home and a permission letter from my housing association

* A business Plan

Also do I need to make the payment fees first before sending these off?

I know that I have to get registered with the PVG group and also disclosures done but when do I get these done and to also get a reference from my doctor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS I live in Glasgow.

Sept 14
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi- As you are in Scotland and its a different process up there I don't want to try and help and make things worse! But if it makes you feel any better I am suffering similar confusion with the English system x

PRE-REG
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am in the process first send off you application to the care inspectorate and pay fees at the same time I think it is £38. Then send off you fire form to the fire brigade. You don't need a business plan I didn't. You then get your part five application from the inspectors which does you social work check you PVG and doctors check also gives you a list of policies you will need. Once they have all this info you will have your pre reg inspection the you will be registered.