Pre school visit ?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pre school visit ?

Morning everyone I'm going to my first pre school visit to introduce myself ( with the parent ) to the teachers of the lil girl I'll be minding and picking up from the pre school , just need to know what Is it I need to ask for from them about is it her leaning stage , where she is at at the moment kinda thing , how do I put it so it sound polite :-/ because I know from another childminder that play/ per school are not to fond about giving up info or just can't be bothered !!! Please help I'm going at 11 this morning thank u x

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 14
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I used to work at a preschool and we used to do setting to setting books between other settings. You could maybe suggest this to share information. Ask them to write in anything they think would be significant to you and also stick in their progress reviews when they complete them and say you will do the same.

Hope that helps you.
    Sure it will go fine :-)
    B x

Post Thanks / Like

Thank u , they were all lovely and are going to rite a lil bit about her and give to me so I can use that as my starting point x

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad it went well. At my pre-school I send a letter in with the child's next steps to say that I wish to share info with them. Make sure you get written permission from parents first.