Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cypop5 ordered!

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop20 View Post
    Congratulations how exciting

Have you submitted much. I have been really rubbish where has my motivation gone?? Husband out tonight so I will sit down and do some
    How are you getting on hun? Xx

Post Thanks / Like

Hi how you all.

What do you mean by forum posts hun? Xx

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LGilly View Post
    Hi how you all. What do you mean by forum posts hun? Xx
    Hey, there is bits where we have to do forum posts after the learning things like the " clean home" or "safeguarding" etc xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Hey u two!!
    I have still been rubbish but I am doing some tonight. Got both mine and hubby's DBS back so need to get this done so I can get application in

How are u two getting on? x

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey u two!!
    I have still been rubbish but I am doing some tonight. Got both mine and hubby's DBS back so need to get this done so I can get application in

How are u two getting on? x
    Hey hun,
    I am waiting for pay day to pay for first aid, DBS and hopefully get thinks moving I am very nearly finished CYPOP how about you? Xx

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm nearly finished...yeahaa ...just doing business plan now..yikes!

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danemi1 View Post
    I'm nearly finished...yeahaa ...just doing business plan now..yikes!
    Aww fab!!! Have you had feedback n all marked? Can't wait to be finished :-) xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeekABoos View Post
    Hey hun, I am waiting for pay day to pay for first aid, DBS and hopefully get thinks moving I am very nearly finished CYPOP how about you? Xx
    I've just got to do the telephone task and await feedback for 9 & 7 then done. Booked on to first aid on 1st and 2nd May. Got two references, so as soon as the course is complete will be getting application in. Just realised it's only 5 weeks til I have to go back to work after mat leave, really don't want to go back so want to make sure it is only for a short time. Still aiming for September x

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just got to do the telephone task and await feedback for 9 & 7 then done. Booked on to first aid on 1st and 2nd May. Got two references, so as soon as the course is complete will be getting application in. Just realised it's only 5 weeks til I have to go back to work after mat leave, really don't want to go back so want to make sure it is only for a short time. Still aiming for September x
    Aww fab we are at the same sort of level then same here. Still aiming for September too.

Can you get any references or do they have to be from previous work? Don't really want to tell work till closer to the time if you know what I mean lol xx

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Struggling a little with business plan bit...got all the top bit done no probs it's the amounts down near the bottom re total weekly expenditure and then total expenditure and how many children and hours worked do I need to cover this...aaaagh and is this cover it to break even or to make a decent wage....don't like this bit...anyone help??

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Struggling a little with business plan bit...got all the top bit done no probs it's the amounts down near the bottom re total weekly expenditure and then total expenditure and how many children and hours worked do I need to cover this...aaaagh and is this cover it to break even or to make a decent wage....don't like this bit...anyone help??
    I found this bit difficult too so I did it to break even and discussed that if I had one child then it would be this and if I had two children it would be this etc etc.... I don't know if mine is right though waiting for it to be marked lol. xxx

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I put for the annual. Ofsted and ico fees, heating, lighting, water, council tax, internet and mobile. Then for weekly. Sure start and crèche fees, ink and paper for printer, food and drink, petrol, wipes and toilet rolls, soap and wash powder, toys and books...dont know if I missed anything but not got a clue what that works out at ??? Slumps on desk...aaagh..lol!!!

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I put for the annual. Ofsted and ico fees, heating, lighting, water, council tax, internet and mobile. Then for weekly. Sure start and crèche fees, ink and paper for printer, food and drink, petrol, wipes and toilet rolls, soap and wash powder, toys and books...dont know if I missed anything but not got a clue what that works out at ??? Slumps on desk...aaagh..lol!!!
    OMG I am such a tool!!! I forgot to add things like electric what a idiot I am ha ha!!! I am now slumping on the desk too lol x

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

You can only claim a certain percentage ...can't remember what that is! How much do you think you'd spend on the weekly things?

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

You can only claim a certain percentage ...can't remember what that is! How much do you think you'd spend on the weekly things?
    I have no idea I think I put £210 a week :/ Probably done that totally wrong mind lol xx

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Submitted......pokey dokey..have sent message to trainer as I'm sure there must be bits I've missed..she has marked things as we've gone along but don't you find it a bit higgledpiggledy....so waiting now to see what else there is for me to do. I'm booked onto first aid course at end of this month. Sent my forms into dbs and had health form done. Getting some references done now so I can send it off with app to ofsted

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Submitted......pokey dokey..have sent message to trainer as I'm sure there must be bits I've missed..she has marked things as we've gone along but don't you find it a bit higgledpiggledy....so waiting now to see what else there is for me to do. I'm booked onto first aid course at end of this month. Sent my forms into dbs and had health form done. Getting some references done now so I can send it off with app to ofsted
    Me too I hadn't submitted it lol I had only put it as a draft so quickly added a few bits I totally forgot to add n sent it off I am now finished apart from the phone call and any re subs on task 4 and 9!! Eeeeek so excited to nearly be done fingers crossed Ofsted work as fast hahahaha

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely but not likely! I wish though!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm done sooooo excited.

Just done the phone task, and submitted updated task 7 so as long as that comes back ago all the tasks are completed

There's a couple of learning activities I haven't done so will do them but not sure if I have to do them to get certificate. Hoping to get application to ofsted in next week, which means of all goes through in the 12 weeks they say means I should be registered by end of July, just in time to give up work for the school Hols

How are u all doing x

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm done sooooo excited. Just done the phone task, and submitted updated task 7 so as long as that comes back ago all the tasks are completed There's a couple of learning activities I haven't done so will do them but not sure if I have to do them to get certificate. Hoping to get application to ofsted in next week, which means of all goes through in the 12 weeks they say means I should be registered by end of July, just in time to give up work for the school Hols How are u all doing x
    Me too !!! Just need to do the phone call tomorrow!!

Have you done first aid etx? Eek so exciting xxx

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516 LastLast