Cypop5 ordered!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cypop5 ordered!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeekABoos View Post

Totally fab hun!! Some of those I had missed off COSHH being one even though I know that is highly important lol! xx
    Cheers hunni!

Gosh there sooo much to this course isn't there?!

Hubby home at 10 then I'm closing the books and having a large vino! X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly77 View Post

Hi Leonie

I am just about to apply for my CYPOP5 ... I was planning to attend a course but the dates that have just been released in my area don't fit in very well with my current part time job. I am now considering distance learning and wondered if you would recommend doing it this way or if your have found any negative points.

Penny
    Hi hunni and welcome!

Sorry only just seen message! I've found it good at means I can get done in my pld time and I've been lucky to have made some great work buddies here! x

Only disadvantages are distractions at time but if commit time you'll get it done and we all here to help you hun! X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LG2014 View Post
    Hi hunni and welcome! Sorry only just seen message! I've found it good at means I can get done in my pld time and I've been lucky to have made some great work buddies here! x Only disadvantages are distractions at time but if commit time you'll get it done and we all here to help you hun! X
    Thank you ... That's good to know ... I will let you know how I get on x

Post Thanks / Like

So happy I spent last night doing coursework as only have a few bits to add then I just need to submit. Need to get DBS done now! X

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know link to where I can get a DBS form? X

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

So happy I spent last night doing coursework as only have a few bits to add then I just need to submit. Need to get DBS done now! X
    Aww that is fab Hun!! Slightly jealous lol I just want to get going now. I have been round to a friends who is moving home/town and giving up childminding so she has given me loads of amaZing bits!! Exciting :-) xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeekABoos View Post

Aww that is fab Hun!! Slightly jealous lol I just want to get going now. I have been round to a friends who is moving home/town and giving up childminding so she has given me loads of amaZing bits!! Exciting :-) xxx
    Aww you lucky thing it great to have input! You'll be finished in no time! xx

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww you lucky thing it great to have input! You'll be finished in no time! xx
    Back on it tonight need to get a move on!! I cant wait to get going.

Do you have moments where you freak out about money and things? I keep thinking what if I give up my full time job to do childminding but make no where near as much money a month even tho im on min wage LOL.

I am sure this is the right route to take. Just a worry wart lol! xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Yes hun I feel the same and worry about the inspections and not being good enough for Ofsted etc lol x

Post Thanks / Like

Yes hun I feel the same and worry about the inspections and not being good enough for Ofsted etc lol x
    Heya!!! I've lost my mojo been rubbish and haven't done any for like a wk. I keep getting distracted, getting the garden done up as has to be done before ofsted visit.

DBS check came through today I think I can nearly complete the application now, but still got to get the final few tasks done

I feel the same I keep thinking ofsted won't register me, or I'll do it and be rubbish at it and not earn money

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't mean it in a nasty way but so glad it isn't just me thinking this lol! Ofsted scare me too lol.

My tutor is off ill atm so wont have anything marked for a bit. I have 6 tasks to do eek! Need to hand my notice in by JUNE! Do you actually think that is possible? So scared of fluffing everything up arghhh!! xx

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop20 View Post
    Heya!!! I've lost my mojo been rubbish and haven't done any for like a wk. I keep getting distracted, getting the garden done up as has to be done before ofsted visit.

DBS check came through today I think I can nearly complete the application now, but still got to get the final few tasks done

I feel the same I keep thinking ofsted won't register me, or I'll do it and be rubbish at it and not earn money
    Yayyyy for DBS X

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I still got my assignments to do courses to undertake, Health declaration and then DBS checks.

I think more likely going to be October time for me x
    Hey hun,

How long was your case study? (task 7) Just cracking on with this one tonight hoping to get lots done lol xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

It me LG2014 it logged me out and I couldn't remember password so had to rejoin lol.

Well a bit of news I've just discovered I am pregnant with my 3rd child so more eager to get this childminding course finished!

In total shock still! Still very early days x

15. Likes PeekABoos liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you all doing ok x

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LGilly View Post
    Hi all,

It me LG2014 it logged me out and I couldn't remember password so had to rejoin lol.

Well a bit of news I've just discovered I am pregnant with my 3rd child so more eager to get this childminding course finished!

In total shock still! Still very early days x
    Oh hun huge congratulations your way!!!!!

Bet you are keen to get the course etc done hehe!!! Aww so happy for you

How much did you write for your case study and business plan? How many pages etcc? Xx

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, It me LG2014 it logged me out and I couldn't remember password so had to rejoin lol. Well a bit of news I've just discovered I am pregnant with my 3rd child so more eager to get this childminding course finished! In total shock still! Still very early days x
    Congratulations how exciting

Have you submitted much. I have been really rubbish where has my motivation gone?? Husband out tonight so I will sit down and do some

Post Thanks / Like

Hi no not submitted anything yet but getting on with more today .

Had few complications with pregnancy but had an early scan today and pleased to say all looking ok.

Need to get my motivation back and get submitting work x

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I am working tonight so don't have any time to do any tonight. But I only have 3 bits to do including the phone call :-)

How much did you all write for the business plan and case study?

LG- hope you are all okay bless you. Xx

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi no not submitted anything yet but getting on with more today .

Had few complications with pregnancy but had an early scan today and pleased to say all looking ok.

Need to get my motivation back and get submitting work x
    How are things hun? Hope you are okay?

Starting to worry I wont get this all done by the time September arrives eek! I want to be out of my current job by the school holidays eeek!!!

On the forum posts we have to make on our courses how comes some aren't ticking the box but some are? Xx

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 LastLast