Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Application form...

Anyone else have issues putting what you want to say into writing? Or even just writing it at all?? It's so hard to think of how to word things to make them sound right without babbling. I am currently on section 3 and struggling to think of how to word what I will be doing, every situation I will be in will be different and I think it is more about using initiative than writing what I would do.

The application form is really disheartening at the minute, I completed the application form back in February and found it very reassuring, but since its all changed I fell on edge! Anyone else feel like this, or just me?

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You can only really talk about your experience and knowledge... I am sure it will be fine!