Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reistration visit on Monday!!

Hi All,

I have my registration visit on Monday and I'm panicing like crazy! Especially about planning and linking with the EYFS

I think I have most things covered but would love some advice on whether I have missed anything out.

I have:

Policies & procedures
    Risk assessments
    The NCMA tool kit
    Fire blanket, fire extinguisher and first aid kit
    Completed all the training required and CRB checks

My huge problem is planning and its stressing me out - please please help!

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't decide whether to do a months topic planning or wait to see what age children I would be minding and then plan in their first week or something.

dec 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

hiiii
    i was advised to do a "daily routine" and a "weekly routine" to get your planning started... so my daily is things like brekky play time coats on outside play etc etc and weekly is split into am and pm... so there are toddler groups the library the shop (see fruit and veg and numbers and colours etc) most daily routines fit into the EYFS and development goals...... so then when you have children in your care you can do individual plans for each child... bare in mind usualy children have access to all or most of your resources so are constantly covering a range of development areas.... its just observing them.... hope i make sense in some crazy way xx