Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    PRE-REG
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Spaces now available in Hanham

SWEETPEAS & MY FAMILY

My name is Hazell I am 37 years Old. I am a newly OFSTED registered Childminder based in Hanham, Bristol. I live with my partner Ian and our two children - Hannah 12yrs and Benjamin 9yrs. We also have a one year old golden retriever called Oli, who loves children. Oli is fully trained, but if preferred can be kept separate.

We live in a lovely cottage in Castle Farm Road. We often enjoy walks through beautiful woodland and parks close to us. We have a lovely enclosed garden, where our children enjoy growing their own vegetables. We are very lucky as our home looks over some great views. Plenty of wildlife and farm animals can be seen.

I will provide a secure, safe and homely environment where your child can play and have fun. I attend local childminding groups and parent groups in the community as well as regular day trips to the local library, parks, farms, zoo and so much more. All children that I care for will be encouraged to learn and develop according to their individual needs.

I realise the importance of my role and responsibilities, so that the children can benefit, learn and have fun. As stated at the beginning, one of my aims is to create a homely environment and hopefully a place that feels like their second home.

If you have any further questions or would like a copy of my prospectus please do not hesitate to contact via email <email address removed, please use private message service, please see Forum rules on posting addresses/phone numbers/links, thank you>

Thank you.
    Hazell Dixey – Owner

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWEETPEAS37 View Post
    SWEETPEAS & MY FAMILY

My name is Hazell I am 37 years Old. I am a newly OFSTED registered Childminder based in Hanham, Bristol. I live with my partner Ian and our two children - Hannah 12yrs and Benjamin 9yrs. We also have a one year old golden retriever called Oli, who loves children. Oli is fully trained, but if preferred can be kept separate.

We live in a lovely cottage in Castle Farm Road. We often enjoy walks through beautiful woodland and parks close to us. We have a lovely enclosed garden, where our children enjoy growing their own vegetables. We are very lucky as our home looks over some great views. Plenty of wildlife and farm animals can be seen.

I will provide a secure, safe and homely environment where your child can play and have fun. I attend local childminding groups and parent groups in the community as well as regular day trips to the local library, parks, farms, zoo and so much more. All children that I care for will be encouraged to learn and develop according to their individual needs.

I realise the importance of my role and responsibilities, so that the children can benefit, learn and have fun. As stated at the beginning, one of my aims is to create a homely environment and hopefully a place that feels like their second home.

If you have any further questions or would like a copy of my prospectus please do not hesitate to contact via email <email address removed, please use private message service, please see Forum rules on posting addresses/phone numbers/links, thank you>

Thank you.
    Hazell Dixey – Owner

Hi Hazell

Do you still have spaces? How do I get in contact with you?

Cheers

AEJ