Welcome to Little Kitties Childcare. It is a brand new childminding setting in the heart of Southbourne.

Here you can feel that you are leaving your child with someone who will care for them, stimulate and teach them, and provide fun activities for them. You will also want them to feel at home and safe and secure, in a place where you feel that your child's interests are being taken into account, not somewhere where they just have to "fit in" with whatever is going on around them. That is part of the service that I provide, aiming to work in partnership with parents to ensure that all the children in my care get the best out of their childhood, and enjoy and achieve life to the full.

I provide a warm and caring learning environment in which children can learn, develop and discover new and exciting experiences. I live with my partner and with our 3 year old daughter. We are from Hungary.

I aim to provide a wide range of opportunities in the form of interactive, fun and challenging activities to enable all children of all backgrounds and abilities to develop and learn through play in a caring, supportive and happy environment.

I pride myself on having a safe, clean and smoke free home. We are within walking distance of parks, toddler groups, children centre, the play cafe and the library, and we are a frequent visitor to all of them!

I used to work as a nursery nurse, the years spent with children equipped me with valuable skills which now I can use as a childminder.

NormaIly we are open from Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 18.00.
Weekend service and overnight care is also available.
We are open on Bank Holidays and during School Holidays.
I endevaour to be as flexible as possible with arrangements, so please feel free to discuss your specific requirements.