Hello - I'm Lisa and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder. I am a mum to two boys aged 1 and 4. We live in Staunton Village, within walking distance of Staunton & Corse School, the Village Hall, Post Office and play areas. I regularly attend local baby and toddler groups, plan different and exciting outings as well as running the usual day to day life of a busy working family. Children are actively encouraged to be a part of my family life when in my care.
I have always been a working mum and both of my boys have previously been in nursery so I understand how difficult it can be to leave your child with someone else for the first time, especially when returning to work. My aim is to try and make sure that this transition is as easy and stress free as possible to both parent and child.
I have completed the CACHE Level 3 unit ‘Understand How to Set Up a Home Based Childcare Service’, attended a Child Protection Course, Paediatric First Aid and also have Level 2 in Food Safety and Hygiene. Both myself and my husband have had a full DBS check (formally CRB). I am more than happy to show you my portfolio which documents all of the above if you wish to visit me.

<<<admin removed contact details>>>