Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder in Paulton, BS39 postcode

Hello

My name is Rachel and I'm a childminder in Paulton, which is Bath/Bristol area.

I've just had my first inspection and I was graded 'Outstanding'. Pretty chuffed :-)
    I've worked in and managed nurseries, after school and holiday clubs for 16 years now. I left my job as nursery manager in 2011 to have my son, hence childminding now.
    I have a BTEC National Diploma in Nursery Nursing, Foundation Degree and Bachelor of Arts in Early Years and Early Years Professional Status. I have various other qualifications, including first aid, NVQ in management, level 5 in leadership and management, ECDL and ITQ.

I have vacancies and can also work fairly flexibly, ie weekends and bank holidays.

My son is 21 months and I have a lovely 8 year old Labrador too.
    I'm a big advocate for outdoor learning and creative activities.

Thanks for reading

Rachel :-)

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello and congrats on the grading :-)