LITTLE CHUMS CHILDMINDING
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    APR 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default LITTLE CHUMS CHILDMINDING

new Ofsted Registered Childminder in Ebley, Stroud. Vacancies available for immediate start. Pick-up from Whiteshill Playgroup and Whiteshill Primary School. Send me a message and I will get back to you. ALISON XX

Post Thanks / Like

Default childcare

Hi,

I have see your sign on the ebley road, I was wondering what hours you were offering, and fees?
    I have a 4 year old and a 15 month old , they currently go to co-operative childcare in cainscross but my hubby has just been promoted so we need to change the girls hours and the nursery do not offer what we want. and of course they are £££

i was windering if we could meet and discuss, A goes to scool in september so she will only be with you till then and m will stay on, unless you do halfterm service
    all of which we can discuss.
    i am after 8.30 till 3.30 monday till thursday.
    <personal details removed by admin for confidentiality, please use private message service>

many tanks

Jodi Burns