Hi Mums and Dads,

I'm a relaxed, fun loving & creative Ofsted Registered Childminder (registered December 2011). I live very close to Hemel Hempstead train station.

I am in my element when I can use my imagination and love exploring materials through arts & crafts, messy play and the great outdoors. Good home-made food, plenty of physical activity, natural products and reading are very important to me. Where possible, I reuse, recycle and resist buying brand new toys, I find treasures from freecyclers and ebayers and my home is full of equipment for all ages. Respecting nature and ensuring plants and animals are part of everyday life is encouraged in our safe garden and by our three friendly cats.

We have two spaces for over 5's during school holidays, including this February half term if required. We also have spaces for before/after school care, so please get in touch with any questions.

I am happy to do school runs to schools within walking distance of my house my walking catchment area is: Pixies Hill School, Chaulden Infants and Nursery, Chaulden Junior School, St Rose's RC Infants School and nearby pre-schools and nurseries. Please contact me via with any questions.

I hope I can be of help with your childcare needs.

Kind regards,

Amie Upton