Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    1/11/11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder in South Norwood/Crystal Palace - close to Norwood Lake

My name is Jo, I'm 34 year old, happily married mum of a 23 month old little boy and am a non-smoker. I'm friendly, hard working, trustworthy, energetic individual who loves to work with children.

My home is a loving, fun, safe, educational environment for your children to spend their days growing and learning in. We have lots of toys and a very big garden to play and explore in. We go on outings and to different toddler groups almost daily. I have excellent references all with contact details.
    I provide healthy snacks, drinks and home cook meal at lunchtime, where we all sit at the table together.

I am mature, responsible, reliable individual who get's along easily with everybody. I'm also flexible and committed to what I'm doing.

I live in South Norwood/Crystal Palace – close to Norwood Lakes
    I currently have 1x full time placement & 1x part time placement open for 0-5 year old. I could also help out with school drop off/pick up from Cypress Hill School.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jo

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi jo.im looking for a childminder to take care of my 3month old daughter she will be 4 in November for 2days a week from 7am to 6pm. To start in November I would like to know your fees and your availability. Here ia my email address: <removed by admin>
    Thanks
    Last edited by Rick; 29-09-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Childminding Forum is designed to be exclusively for registered childminders.
    If you are looking to find a childminder then we recommend you search our sister website at Babysitters, Childminders, Nannies, Nanny Jobs, Private Tutors - Childcare.co.uk
    Thank you