Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jan 93
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered childminder in Stevenage

Hello,

My name is Sally, I have been registered since 1993, I hold all relevant insurances and myself and family have been CRB checked. I hold a Paediatric first aid cert. safeguarding(formally child protection) cert. Food hygiene, as well as many childcare orientated training achievements. I have gained a NVQ level 3 in childcare learning and development

I live in central Stevenage and dependent on times am able to pick up/ drop off from local nurseries, I offer a home from home environment, I work to the Early years foundation stage to help children and babies reach their potential through play, we attend toddler and child minding groups to give the children variety in their daily routines and extends their play experiences, with other children.

I have a current vacancy, please message me with your requirements and for further details..

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sally,

I saw your details on childminder website and would like to know if you have availability for a baby?

We are currently looking for a childminder/nursery for our son starting from beginning of march. It will be on part time base as my husband works shifts.

If possible and if you have availability we would like to arrange a meeting nearer the time

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tanyag View Post
    Hi Sally,

I saw your details on childminder website and would like to know if you have availability for a baby?

We are currently looking for a childminder/nursery for our son starting from beginning of march. It will be on part time base as my husband works shifts.

If possible and if you have availability we would like to arrange a meeting nearer the time
    The Childminding Forum is designed to be exclusively for registered childminders.

If you are looking to find a childminder then we recommend you search our sister website at Babysitters, Childminders, Nannies, Nanny Jobs, Private Tutors - Childcare.co.uk.

Thank you