EPSOM,Surrey-Childminder with vacancies
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EPSOM,Surrey-Childminder with vacancies

My name is Eizabeth. As well as being a mother myself, I am a trained Childminder registered with Ofsted. I have CRB clearance and a Paediatric first aid certificate. I also take ongoing training so I may consistently update and improve the service I provide.
    I provide children with the security and comfort of a clear daily home routine, time to rest and snuggle and healthy meals, snacks and drinks. I also give the opportunity for fun, stimulation and development through a range of activities.
    My aim is for your child to feel at home in my home, to feel nurtured, happy and safe, to develop confidence and self esteem and to have lots of fun!
    I am fun outgoing with a great personality who loves to be with children. I have no pets, I am also a non- smoker.

Have vacancies at the moment.Do not hasitate to contact me for more information via forum.

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EPSOM,Surrey-Childminder with vacancies

To Vicki

Hello,
    Have you recived my message about my avability and rates?
    Your inbox is exceeded and can not accept further messages until you clear some space so I am not sure if you have recived all the information you requested.
    Let me know.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder required

Hi Elizabeth

I have a 2.5 year old and I am looking for someone to take care of him, to start with 2 days per week, may possibly up to 5 days in a month or two.

Please can you tell me the ages of the children you currently look after and how many you have.

Do you have vacancies to fit my requirements?

Please can you let me know your fees and start/finish times.

Would you do pick ups from school (from September in Ewell)?

Look forward to hearing from you.