Childminding vacancies in Chessington Surrey
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminding vacancies in Chessington Surrey

Hi I am a new Ofsted registered childminder in Chessington with vacancies. I have been a Nursery Nurse in schools for 13 years and have worked with children from 0 - 7 years. I have also worked with children with special educational needs.

My vacancies are for 2 children under 5 one of which can be under 1, I can also accommodate 1/2 children between 5-8 years. I would consider term time only or full time children.

I will provide a varied day including going out to groups, arts and crafts, music sessions and lots of outdoor play. I am fairly flexible with timings and will try to fit in with your day.

I can provide breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks dependent on the needs of your child.

If you are interested please reply to this and I will send you more details.

I look forward to hearing from you. Claire

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Childminding vacancies in Chessington Surrey

Hi Claire

It is nice to see another Surrey minder on the site.

Don't forget to pop into the 'Say Hello' section and introduce yourself
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Afterschool care

Hi Claire

I'm looking for after school childcare on a Tuesday for my 7 & 9 year old, it would be from 3pm until about 4.30 - 4:45. They attend Castle Hill.

Kind regards

Danine

Post Thanks / Like

Danine

I am full on a Tuesday but i do know of other childminders in the area with spaces. Do you have a contact number i can pass on to them?

Claire