Need a Childminder in East London
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a Childminder in East London

We are Naeem Syed and Fauzia Syed, as Husband and Wife we work together as professional child minders. Our setup is new. We started since May 2009 hence we are offering a low introductory fee to all. We are getting a lot of visits and enquiries from parents and we can only look after a limited number of children. Places will be given on first come basis only
    We are parents to three children who are now all grown up and independent. We love children and welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service

Fauzia has been working with children for a number of years in children schools, nurseries and centres. During this time, she has done a number of professional and academic courses in child care. She is also a qualified paediatric first-aider.

Naeem after working in IT for 9 years has joined his wife to become a childminder and loves having fun and working with children. Though being a Father and a parent for the last 20 years is in process of acquiring the professional qualification in Child care (which is an OFSTED requirement). He is also a qualified paediatric first-aider.

We both are OFSTED registered and CRB checked

You can contact us Monday to Friday between 7.30 a.m. till 7.30 p.m

Please contact us via the forum if you require further information.

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need a Childminder in East London

Hi

I live in Walthamstow and my daughter attends St Saviours and is in year 6. I am looking for someone who can do the after school pick up at 3.30 and look after my daughter until 6.30. I need that person to be CRB checked and be Ofsted registered. Is this something anyone would be interested in. I am also looking at her maybe getting involved in some clubs i.e, guides, girls brigage but that all dependson that persons availibility and flexibility and can be discussed at a later date.

I am hoping my daughter builds a good relationship with that person so I can rely on them to look after her in the holidays also.

Please get back to me if you are interested.

Christina

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi

I am looking for a childminder who has done the CYPOP 5 course please let me know if any of u have done it.

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anglia92 View Post
    I am looking for a childminder who has done the CYPOP 5 course please let me know if any of u have done it.
    This thread is from 2009 I doubt you will get a reply.

Please could you explain why you need to find someone, it will help anyone else to decide whether to reply.
    Pauline x