New ofted registered Childminder 4 spaces available
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 17
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation New ofted registered Childminder 4 spaces available

Hi everyone. I'm newly qualified I have 2 spaces for children under 5 and 2 spaces for children under 8 I also want to do school runs can anyone help me how do I adverts my spaces and also incase any minder is full and has children in their waiting list I would like some help :clapping:

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I find I get most of my work from childcare.co.uk
    I get the Gold Membership so I can message all the parents advertising for childcare, search by postcode.
    Also speak to your LA, they may have an online listing of CMers where you can put your details and vacancies.
    Pacey have a new vacancy service, worth a look.
    For school runs- best speak to the school(s) directly and ask how you can work with them to offer an extended day (schools are under more pressure to look into this), ask if you can put up a poster or leave your cards at the office in case anyone asks. Check out the school's parents facebook page and all your local town's parent facebook pages- a lot of work is going around on facebook now.
    Find your local CMer groups- that is where CMers often help each other out with enquiries they can't do and they pass them on, but most prefer to pass them on to CMer they know so get chatting to the local CMers and make some new friends!
    And then just tell everyone you know, everyone you meet, go to toddler groups, give out card/leaflets etc.
    Good luck!