Hello Mummies & Daddies,

My name is Natalie and I am 37 years old and married to Paul. We have a wonderful little boy named Ernie who was born in February 2014 plus two additional family members, Chocolate Labrador Charlie who is 9 years old & Black Labrador Daisy who is 4 years old both of which we have had from 8 weeks old.

I enjoy country walks, horse riding, cooking, (especially baking) crafts, reading, bike rides and swimming.

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and I offer a childminding service from my lovely home based in Bordon GU35.

I am fully qualified and have all the courses up to date to care for your little one/ones.

I have lots of experience of being a private nanny for families around Hampshire and Surrey. I will continue to work for one family on Monday and Tuesdays and start childminding on the other days.
I absolutely love working with children of all ages and I take pride in providing a safe, secure, stimulating and fun environment that embraces all children as individuals.I do many educational activities on a daily basis which develop areas of learning in literacy, communication, physical exercise, crawling and walking, pen control, numeracy, art and design, knowledge of the World, personal, social and emotional development.

Below is a list of activities your child may do each day dependent
on their age:

Messy Play
Painting
Drawing
Collage
Play dough
Cooking
Junk modelling
Dressing up/role play
Music/singing
Sand/water play
Books/stories
Puzzles
Free play with toys
Nature hunts
Exercise activities
Gardening
Number/phonics games
Baby gym/tummy time for babies

I provide weekly emails containing photos so parents can see what I have been doing and how happy their children are and for children under 4 I complete daily logs for all activities they have done, food they have eaten, sleeps they have had, nappy changes and any comments I have on their development or something cute they did or said.

CURRENT VACANCIES:
Wednesday, Thursdays and Friday 7am- 7pm hours can be extended if needed and weekends can be available with prior notice.

I am also available for evening and weekend babysitting and over night stays.

Please email me if you are looking for childcare or would like any further information.

Happy parenting

Natalie