I am a registered child minder in Sidcup, I have a vacancy for a full timer. I am just 7 minutes walk to trains to London. There is free parking outside my property.
I have two children of my own, my daughters are almost 10 years old and 8. They are lovely girls who like to help with the little ones.
My children attend Hurst Primary school. I would be happy to help out with runs to Hurst Nursery and other pre-schools in the area if possible.

I provide a home from home environment for children to come and enjoy activities such as painting, play doh, craft, reading, singing, playing with toys.

There is an enclosed garden with swings, climbing frame, slides, sandpit, ride on toys, balls etc.

I volunteer at a local toddler group and there are plenty of other outings to play barns, local parks and library.
I work in partnership with parents, to make sure all individual children’s needs are met.
I accept child care vouchers.
I hold a Level 3 in Childcare, CRB Check, Paediatric Aid, Safeguarding and much more.

I accept child care vouchers.

Please feel free to contact me to arrange a visit or if you have any more questions.

Regards

Claire Rosette of Kids Ahoy!
PACEY and Ofsted registered childminder