My name is Sarah and I live in Amersham with my husband and six year old son. I have a spacious house with a large play area with a wide range of toys for every age and activities which are always fun but based around their learning and development (they're not aware of this though!!!!). I also love cooking and will always engage the children with food preparation and dining together. I also love crafting so they'll be bringing lots of creative work home. I have a room for when the children require a little relaxation or sleep time.

I encourage outdoor play and I have a good sized garden with a wide range of outdoor toys and climbing equipment. There are also playgrounds, parks and woods which are great for nature walks and picnics nearby. I am also close to a wide range of places to visit such as mother & toddler groups, soft play, music groups and libraries.

I have experience from raising my own son as well as looking after children from my friends and family. I have also helped out on a regular weekly basis at my son's school with such activities as reading, cooking and day trips, as well as being involved in their road safety initiative.

My Qualifications are:
Home Based Childcare Certificate
Paediatric First Aid in Childcare
Food Safety & Hygiene
Introduction to the EYFS
Assessment, Observation and Planning Techniques for the EYFS
Child Protection Awareness.

I am available from 7.30am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.

Please do not hesitate to contact me

<<<email address removed by admin>>>