I am Jennie and I live in West Byfleet, Surrey with my husband and three-year old son.

I became an Ofsted Registered Childminder because I wanted to spend time with my little boy and I also enjoy looking after other children, watching them grow and develop.

When I returned to work after my son was born I used a childminder who provided the home from home service I was looking for. I realise looking for childcare can be a stressful experience. I therefore hope to make this transition as easy as possible in providing high quality childcare in a stimulating and fun home environment.

We go on daily outings to a wide variety of places such as soft play centres, parks, toddler groups and country walks. I also have a good range of high quality toys and equipment to ensure all children are looked after to an excellent standard and are provided with nutritious (often organic) food, a good mix of play, personal care and rest as required.

I currently have availability on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7.30am - 6.30pm.

I'm happy to drop off and pick up from local nurseries and schools.

Fees: £5 per hour. Includes all outings, petrol, meals, snacks and drinks.

Please contact me via the forum for more information.