I am a registered child minder in South Tonbridge, less than a 10 minute walk to the train station.
I have three children of my own, my daughter is 10 years old & two boys aged 8 & 3
My children attend Sussex road Primary school and Steps pre-school. I would be happy to help with other schools/ pre-schools in the area if the timings are suitable.

I provide a warm, loving home for children to come and play and enjoy activities such as art & craft, reading, playing with toys.
We have a large enclosed garden approximately 100ft, so there is plenty of room for the swings, slides, sandpit, ride on toys, balls and much more. We have planted a Willow dome for natural shade and shelter for children to play in.

We attend local toddler groups, indoor soft play, trips to the local parks and library.
I work in partnership with parents, to make sure all individual children’s needs are met.
I accept child care vouchers, Free entitlement provided
I hold all the relevant training and qualifications e.g. police check, first-aid trained – see website for full details

Please feel free to contact me for further information or to arrange a visit

Regards

Sarah Snowdon
NCMA and Ofsted registered childminder
Childminder Tonbridge - Sussex Road Primary School, Steps Preschool and Sevington Preschool