Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CM needed in Whitley/ Fareham area

Hi sorry to put this on here but have been contacted by a mum using the wonderful ******. Bless her she has got a little confused and is asking outside a practical radius to her as she is not a local lady and doesnt know the areas around her at all. The lady requires care for two lo's mon, tues, thurs and fri. As she does not have transport the lo's would need collecting and dropping back and also a preschool run completing.

If there are any cm's in the whitely area that would be willing to sign her up with a view to starting maybe as early as next week please pm me and i will pass her details on.

Thanks.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there anyone on here that can help this mum?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Childminding Forum is designed to be exclusively for registered childminders.

If you are looking to find a childminder for someone then we suggest you / they search our sister website at Babysitters, Childminders, Nannies, Nanny Jobs, Private Tutors - Childcare.co.uk.

Thank you

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sarah.

I wouldnt normally post something like this but the mum got herself so confused she contacted me and im a good thirty minute drive away with no traffic :-)

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Tracey View Post
    Thanks Sarah.

I wouldnt normally post something like this but the mum got herself so confused she contacted me and im a good thirty minute drive away with no traffic :-)
    Can she not try childcare.co.uk? She only needs her postcode then search for CMs within one mile. Or her FIS?

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah thats how she contacted me. Shes sure she put a 5 mile radius but im 9 miles away so dont know what happened. Thanks for the suggestion though :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Tracey View Post
    Hi sorry to put this on here but have been contacted by a mum using the wonderful ******. Bless her she has got a little confused and is asking outside a practical radius to her as she is not a local lady and doesnt know the areas around her at all. The lady requires care for two lo's mon, tues, thurs and fri. As she does not have transport the lo's would need collecting and dropping back and also a preschool run completing.

If there are any cm's in the whitely area that would be willing to sign her up with a view to starting maybe as early as next week please pm me and i will pass her details on.

Thanks.
    Hi Gail,

I'm from Fareham. I don't have any spaces but we do have a local facebook page for childminders in Fareham / Whiteley. If parents are happy for you to share contact details with me. I can post a message asking if anyone has vacancies.

Cathy