Childminder with vacancies, Portsmouth, Hampshire
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder with vacancies, Portsmouth, Hampshire

My name is Sam and I am a natural, child led childminder who believes in learning through play and life experiences! I have over 9 years experience working with children from birth to 18 years both with and without disabilities

Just a few of the things I offer are:

Regular outings to local parks, the beach or to feed the ducks

Natural wooden toys and treasure baskets

Gentle discipline - distraction and discussion

Activities such as daily story time, gardening, arts and crafts, singing, cooking and free play

I am happy to do baby led or traditional weaning, use cloth nappies, and do elimination communication

Places available now

Please contact me to discuss your individual requirements via Sam's Childminding

Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sam,
    Good luck with fillling your spaces. Your website is lovely, and I love your leafy header - so bright and colourful.
    Can I ask what elimination communication is? As I have no idea!
    thanks

kirstie

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! EC is also known as natural infant hygiene - rather than relying 100% on nappies you get to know the babies signals that they need to go to the toilet, much as you would learn their cues that they are hungry/tired, and enable them to go on a potty/toilet instead of their nappy. You can read more about it here - Elimination Communication, How to get started! | Love Parenting