My name is Sanja, I am OFSTED registered childminder provider. I can offer your child a clean, warm, stimulating environment that will help your child grow in confidence.

I have two children 6 and 4 and we live in a beautiful, non-smoking, happy environment with a big garden fully equip children to have an opportunities for plenty of fresh air and exercise.

I am also surrounded by a wealth of parks, playgroups, farms, forest, libraries ect.

I am offering many creative and fun learning activities such as play dough, painting, junk modelling, messy play, corn flour, puzzles, role-play, and dressing up, stories with puppets, games with numbers by which will promote the prime and specific areas of Children’s development. I will keep individual and daily diaries while your child is in my care and will be informed daily.

My priority is your child, therefore I am sure that we will work in partnership so that your child gets the best possible care and we keep on top of their development, so they reach their full potential.

Please contact me via the forum for more information.