I am Hollie, and I am a 27 year old OFSTED registered Childminder. I live virtually next door to South Woodford tube station (Daisy Road). I have a 2 year old daughter, who I look after alongside minded children. I am a friendly and passionate childminder, who really enjoys caring for, and looking after all children. As I only look after 2 children, including my daughter, this gives the children the necessary attention needed, so parents can feel safe in the knowledge that their child is receiving a dedicated, attentive and uncompromised experience. I have lots of of games and equipment which encourage learning through play in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stages 6 areas of learning, and we attend many local playgroups, and also local parks with fun and safe playgrounds. I have a large living room for fun and games, some garden space, and a large kitchen for cooking activities and messy play. I provide 3 home cooked, healthy and hand prepared meals a day, plus healthy snacks, milk and water.
I have lots of experience as a stay at home mum to my 2 year old daughter Isabella, and I also have worked in a primary school nursery caring for 3-4 year old's.
My Qualifications:
OFSTED registered home based Childminder.
12 hour paediatric first aid course (completed June 2012).
Redbridge Pre-Registration Childminder Training and Assessment.
Fully CRB checked.
My Availability, Monday-Friday 7:45am-6:30pm.
Please call 07590670707 or 02085303102 or email holliechildminder@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.